Barista's Best: Delicious Coffee in a Bottle

October 29, 2015

It's been a while since I posted something, so I'm starting the upcoming holidays by becoming more active in blogging. After all, I believe it's the bestest time for coffee (I say bestest because anytime is best for coffee), you know cool weather and all.

Today's poison is one of them instant coffees in a bottle: Barista's Best. It's a new one, and possibly only available at convenience stores for now because I haven't seen it in groceries yet.


I bought mine at Mini-Stop which is right next door to where I work, as a recommendation from a colleague who had tried it already. It was only 27 pesos, so why not? It was cheap enough that I won't feel it's a waste if it didn't taste good.

You see, I've tried a lot of ready-to-drink (RTD) iced coffees, even those from popular coffee shops, and I've been burned too many times. It's because I expected them to taste good, and most of them, well...did not taste remotely like coffee at all.

However, this latest incarnation of the RTD iced coffee from Asia Brewery is different. It is actually delicious! It tasted coffee-creamy and it was heaven in a plastic bottle. Though creamy, you can still savor a lot of coffee, with that vanilla-chocolaty taste. You know you're getting that caffeine kick you are looking for.

The consistency is not thin like the other ones I've already tried, so you know the manufacturers of Barista's Best did not skimp on ingredients in the name of price. I couldn't believe it was so cheap!


If I could find one fault though, it was a little sweet for my taste. Not too much that you'd get a toothache or sore throat. I wanted it a little bit less sweet, you know, be a little bit healthier.

So, if you find yourself craving for coffee on a hot day, and you don't want to put a hole in your pocket, try Barista's Best Ice Coffee. It's a keeper.

You Might Also Like

0 comments