Great Taste White Smooth and Caramelly

February 02, 2015

I've been looking for this newest variant from Great Taste for a couple of weeks now (though I haven't been scouring the groceries, only convenience stores) and finally scored at the Mini-stop near where I work. Weee!


I've tasted the "chocolatey" version. It tasted more like hot chocolate to me than coffee. And I'm finding out that I'm not a fan of chocolatey with my coffee. But caramelly, YES! Definitely. That is why I really like this new instant coffee from Great Taste.

The moment I opened it, I can already smell the caramel. And it really is enticing. I could it was going to be delicious. And it was. It really was. It had that creamy, milky, and caramelly taste I like. Sweet, yes, but with a little bit more water than usual, it was perfect for me. It still tasted like coffee and not like some milk with caramel syrup in it.

Hmm, caramelly smell in the air!
 
However, one time, I really needed a kick of coffee and I still wanted the caramel taste, I added a bit of brewed coffee and I think, it went from perfect to SUBLIME. Also, this way I get to have more coffee because about 250 ml is bitin (not enough) for me. So, now, I always add brewed coffee to my Great Taste.

You Might Also Like

0 comments